GOGEBIC COUNTRY CLUB
The Gogebic Country Club, opened in 1922, offers stunning views and 18 holes of golf while you enjoy the Northwoods. Located in Ironwood, Michigan, the course is near many outdoor recreational opportunities including waterfalls, hiking, biking, fishing, hunting, and more.
- Beautiful views including amazing colors during the fall.
- 18 Hole Par-71 Public Course.
- On-Site Full Service Bar and Restaurant at the Elk & Hound.
- Cart and club rentals available.
- Leagues and Tournaments held throughout the year.
Gogebic Country Club Senior Three Man Scramble
Milakovich Memorial Tournament - Best Ball
Turtle Lake Association - Golf Outing
Turtle Lake Association - Golf Outing...